Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Make the change to a satisfying professional nursing career with a leading nursing education provider
For more than 50 years, the Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing at Gwynedd Mercy University has been a leader in superior nursing education. Our graduates go on to become leaders and innovators, offering excellent patient care and helping drive improvements that lead to better clinical outcomes. All of our nursing programs are:
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- State board approved with full status
Gwynedd Mercy University now offers an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Designed as a second degree program, the BSN offers the nursing knowledge and clinical rotation experience you need to make the transition to nursing from your current career. Earning your BSN with Gwynedd Mercy University offers you:
- Accelerated completion – finish your degree in just four semesters
- Superior NCLEX-RN preparation – 84% of our graduates pass on the first attempt
- Enhanced employability – More and more employers prefer nurses with a four-year degree
- Career options – A BSN degree prepares you for leadership roles and graduate nursing education later in your career
Based at our central Philadelphia location, this degree program has been developed for applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Click on a link below to learn more about the Accelerated BSN program, or about some of our other nursing education options that could be right for you.
- Why Choose a Nursing Career?
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing – What You Can Learn
- Online Health Sciences and General Education Prerequisite Courses
Discover the Next with Gwynedd Mercy University
Take the first step towards your degree in nursing – contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about nursing education at Gwynedd Mercy University!